Ecclesfield Ringing Centre. South Yorkshire. S35 9WE
Facilities at Ecclesfield
How to get in:
Our Facilities Include:
- A reasonably accessible (spiral staircase ) very spacious comfortable ringing chamber
- Good heating, ventilation, seating and lighting.
- A 14cwt ring of 10 bells that are not difficult to handle, were refurbished in 2011 and have short draft ropes.
- A computer based 10 bell ringing simulator using Abel software.
- Free Wifi access in the tower and the church
- Access to a ring of 12 handbells.
- A Wombell Saxilby single bell simulator (dumb bell)
- CCTV so that movements of the bells can be observed from the ringing chamber.
- Blackboard, whiteboard and flip charts.
- Facilities for multimedia projection, Windows XP computer, Laptop by arrangement.
- Room in the bell chamber to safely observe bells being rung.
- Assorted handouts and ringing books.
- 4 x 230v 13 amp power outlets.
- Fully automatic emergency lighting to the ringing chamber and staircase
- Access to toilet facilities in the Church.
- Kitchen / refreshment facilities in the Church
You can email us at: email@example.com or you can ring our contact number 07977694069 and leave us a voicemail message.