Ecclesfield Ringing Centre. South Yorkshire. S35 9WE
Regular Training Activities
- Open bell practice night is on Tuesdays (19.30 to 21.00) non-ringing visitors are welcome and our practice night is open to all ringers.
- Weekly simulator ringing sessions open to everyone, usually on Friday evening from 19.30 to 21.00 An opportunity for ringers to improve their bell handling and receive tuition in mastering methods, striking skills and conducting. An opportunity for those who might be interested in taking up bell ringing to come and have a look at what we do.
- Conducted tours of the tower for non ringers. Available to individuals or groups and organisations. Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training by Arrangement
- Quarter peals arranged to fulfill the needs of individuals or teams, usually on open bells on Sunday evening here at Ecclesfield or on the simulator at other times.
- We can help arrange quarters and provide some ringers at other towers.
- Individual training sessions.
- 1 to 1 teaching of bell handling skills at a time that is convenient to those learning.
- Tower open days.
- Steeple keeping.
- Talks and presentations.