Ecclesfield Ringing Centre. South Yorkshire. S35 9WE
Regular Training Activities
- Open bell practice night is on Tuesdays (19.30 to 21.00) non-ringing visitors are welcome and our practice night is open to all ringers.
- Conducted tours of the tower for non ringers. Available to individuals or groups and organisations. Email to book: email@example.com
Training by Arrangement
- Quarter peals arranged to fulfill the needs of individuals or teams, usually on open bells on Sunday evening here at Ecclesfield or on the simulator at other times.
- We can help arrange quarters and provide some ringers at other towers.
- Individual training sessions.
- 1 to 1 teaching of bell handling skills at a time that is convenient to those learning.
- Tower open days.
- Steeple keeping.
- Talks and presentations.